- Trans-endothelial Electrical Resistance (TEER) Measurement -
We now offer a downloadable demo version of the TEER Measurement Unit software! This demo outputs real data within a limited range of parameters and does not require connection to any system. To receive a demo version of the software, Contact Us!
A favored approach to analyzing cell culture modules is Trans-Endothelial/Epithelial Electrical Resistance (TEER), which provides rapid evaluation of the cell layer’s integrity by measuring impedance across its boundary. The DIV-BBB 2.0 comes equipped with one TEER Measurement Unit and four module docking platforms, as well as the TEER Measurement User Interface, a highly-intuitive and user-friendly program for controlling the TEER Measurement Unit. Software updates are redistributed routinely, and free-of-charge. For full details on the TEER Measurement Unit and its capabilities, click here to view the TEER Measurement Unit Brochure.
- Features of the TEER Measurement Unit -
• Impedance and phase angle measurements for up to four modules at one time.
• User-defined frequency sweeps between 1 Hz and 1,000 Hz (0.1 Hz resolution).
• Timing function with automatic trigger for recording samples at time intervals.
• Excitation voltage between 5 mV and 60 mV peak-to-peak (0.1 mV resolution).
• Automatic saving of test parameters, timestamps and data to .xls or .csv files.